Do you have lots of empty soup or vegetable cans in your recycle bin? Here's a fun craft you can do to reuse those cans!
What you need:
- 2 empty soup cans
- Sharp scissors
- 10-20 feet of thin string
- An adult to help
1. Thoroughly wash out your two cans. Make sure there are no sharp edges that will cut you.
2. Have an adult cut a hole just large enough for you to stick the string through in the bottom of both cans.
3. Tie knots in the string inside the cans. The knots need to be big enough that the string will not slip out of the can when the string is pulled straight.
4. Hold one can up to your ear and have a friend hold the other can up to his mouth. Walk away from each other until the string is pulled tight. When your friend talks, you should be able to hear his voice inside the can!